Assignment two is much more hands on now. We've covered the basics of HTML and got a good introduction to CSS. Now it's time to put everything we learn together to make our site more appealing. Things are starting to get much faster, but the pace of the class is going well and practicing on my own time made learning easier. Learning HTM and CSS is real easy so going a little faster isn't so bad. So far web development isn't so bad and is pretty cool. The sites we saw were very eye catching and gave me some ideas for my own site. I plan on furthering my knowledge on it and even go into Javascript. I also heard there is a great job outlook for web developers. The growth was said to be 27%. Overall I just like creating things, which is why I find web and mobile development so interesting.
Comments
Post a Comment