Kinda excited for this semester. Gonna be doing a lot of programming. With this along with CS 114 and trying to make apps, it should be fun. The last time I messed with web development was in December. Around that time I downloaded something called Atom and did some HTML. I messed with CSS in high school when I was making a New York Knicks site. One thing I like about this class is that we'll be learning by doing and for me that's the best way to learn. I'm really into development for web and mobile and can't wait to see how these courses play out. Professor Jason Iorio is cool and I like the pace the class is going to far. I'll be doing some coding of my own using Atom and trying to get more familiar with HTML and CSS. Hopefully this semester goes better than last years.

Comments
Post a Comment